The critically acclaimed SMY SDNA 200 is integrated with Evolv's world famous DNA 200 chipset
that allows precision output between 1W - 200W at an unbelievable 97% efficiency rate
. The Evolv DNA 200 chip also allows extensive analysis and personalization
using EScribe, a customized software for configuring and modifying your device in countless different ways. The power behind the SMY SDNA 200 comes from the massive, next-generation 4800mAh 3S 35C battery
. In wattage mode, the SMY SDNA 200 can fire Kanthal coils up to 100W. Temperature controlled heating elements such as Ni200 nickel and titanium coils can be fired up to 200W
with a range between 93°C to 315°C (200°F - 600°F). Visually speaking, the SMY SDNA 200 is housed in a very sleek and stylish alloy body accented by diagonal carbon fiber lining
that creates an incredibly distinctive look.
SMY SDNA 200 Overview
• Authentic Evolv DNA 200 chipset
• 4800mAh 3S 35C battery
• Dimensions: 25mm x 51.5mm x 94.5mm (0.98" x 2.03" x 3.72")
• Stainless steel 510 threading
• Silver plated contact pin
• Three-button adjustment system with knurled buttons
• Bright, easy to read OLED screen
• Micro USB charging and EScribe connection port
• Manufactured with high quality alloys
• Visually stunning
SMY SDNA 200 Technical Features
• 100W output in wattage/kanthal mode | 200W output in TC mode
• 0.1Ω - 2Ω in wattage/kanthal mode | 0.08Ω - 1Ω in TC mode
• 50A maximum continuous output current | 1V - 9V output
• 9V - 12.6V input voltage | 0.5A - 23A input current
• 93°C to 315°C (200°F - 600°F) temperature range
• Cell by cell monitoring
• Cell balancer (1A USB charger)
• Multiple protection features
• Senses resistance temperature automatically
• Can adjust for maximum temperature
• 97% efficiency rate
• Lock, stealth, power lock, power preset modes
• Resistance lock
• Please click here
to download EScribe (select the file named "SetupES.exe").
• Watch the interactive EScribe training course; click here
Follow these steps to get the best out of your SMY SDNA 200
1. Connect your SDNA 200 to your PC and start EScribe.
2. When prompted, upgrade the firmware to the latest version.
3. In EScribe, go to the 'Mod' tab. Find the 'Type' tab and select 'Lithium Polymer' if not already selected.
4. Click 'Watt-Hour Calculator'. Confirm you know the type of battery installed.
5. Change Value from '720' to '1600' and click Confirm.
6. Check that 17.76 Watt Hours (Wh) is calculated and click 'Yes'. Now your SDNA 200 is fully up to date.